24th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics

I am studing in TY Bsc with statistics. I want to take adimission for MSc in the same subject. Is there any entrance exam for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  2. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  3. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  4. Which are the best courses for MSc? I am studying BSc statistics 2nd year
  5. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  6. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  7. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  10. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  11. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  12. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Statistics) in ISI, Delhi? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  14. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  15. How to do MSc in Statistics from IARI after doing BSc? Books to be referred?
  16. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  17. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Statistics) in ISI, Kolkata? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
15th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics

plz.tell me any entrance for msc in stats...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?