28th April 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Chemical engineering at PDPU or Nirma?

Well actually i have got 90/360 in jee and 85% in gujarat board so tell me that can i get admission in chemical engg in pdpu or nirma

28th April 2015, 03:36 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I get admission in Chemical engineering at PDPU or Nirma?

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is one of the Best college all over the india. This PDPU, Gandhinagar has 50% its seats for reserved for Gujarat state students which are filled via centralised process conducted by ACPC i.e Academic Computing Policy Committee.
Yes, you can get admission in PDPU or Nirma University.
Eligibility Criteria:
~Candidates should have appeared JEE(Main).
~Candidates must be passed 12th Science Standard with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics with atleast 45% and 40% marks for SC/ST.
Admission Procedure:
~There is a relaxation in seat as per rule. 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST.
~The entire process will be carried out in the month of July.
~Candidates should have to fill the online application form through www.pdpu.ac.in.
~Candidates must have to pay online payment of Rs1200/-
28th April 2015, 04:24 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can I get admission in Chemical engineering at PDPU or Nirma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i have got 90/360 in jee and 85% in gujarat board so tell me that can i get admission in chemical engg in pdpu or nirma
You need to go for the counseling for the admission every year they asked according to their cutoff marks.
Fill in the online application form which is made available on the websites www.nirmauni.ac.in and www.itnuadmission.com in the 2nd week of April.
The form has to be duly filled and submitted by 1st week of May approximately.
And after this procedure you can easily go for the admission.
With such marks you can have a chance but tough chance but you can try as many a time there are lots of seat vacant where you can get a chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?