16th September 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Com after completing graduation?

Hello sir, or madam i want to ask that which course i should apply after completing my graduation level i.e., b.com but i am currently doing my final year so can you please suggest me that what i should do after my b.com completes as soon as possible?

27th April 2015, 10:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Com after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, or madam i want to ask that which course i should apply after completing my graduation level i.e., b.com but i am currently doing my final year so can you please suggest me that what i should do after my b.com completes as soon as possible?
B.com (Bachelor of commerce) is a graduate degree course & if you are already appearing your graduation degree, then I suggest you to please go to master level course. After completing your B.com degree you can apply for Master degree course, i.e. MBA, M.com etc. If you really interested to make your career bright then better go for a Master degree courses. Apart from that, you can also apply for a CA (Chartered Accountant) course. CA course is good for B.com candidates and after completing graduation, you are eligible to register for Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) course.

If you want to make your career in the government sector, then you can apply for various state and Central level examinations. To get a government job, you have to prepare for the competitive examinations. Those who cracks the competitive examination are eligible for final interview. All the government examination is an objective one.

After completing graduation degree, you can apply for various Bank examinations, SSC CGL, Civil service examination, State level PSC Examination, Stenographer examination, LDC Examination, Railway examination, Indian Post examination, Teaching/Lecturer examination, defense examination, Police Recruitment for SI, Insurance company recruitment & various state and central level examination.

After completing graduation, you are eligible for almost all the government examination. You have to set a path to grab the government job. Competition in now a days is very high, you have to prepare hard to crack government examination. After completing graduation degree, you can apply for government jobs as well as go for the master degree course.
28th April 2015, 04:18 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Com after completing graduation?

B.com stands for Bachelor in Commerce is an undergraduate program of three years in which we study about commerce and related subjects.
It provides foundation for students to make their career in Charted Accountant(CA).
It is a two year classroom and one year training program.

As you have completed your graduation ,it will be best for you to study masters .
After completing graduation ,applying again for admission in graduate course seems totally waste of time and of no better result.

So, you must take admission in Masters in any disciple you choose according to your choice .

Also you can apply for jobs in govt sector or private sector .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?