31st May 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in college after scoring 3000 in GPAT?

my rank on gpat is 3000 above can i get admission in colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government college of WB after scoring 3000 in WBJEE?
  2. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  3. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  4. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  5. Can I get any government college till the last round of counseling after scoring 22000 UPTU rank and 3000 in girls?
  6. Admission in government college after scoring 48000(GN) and 3000(SC) rank?
  7. List of good college that I can get for M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 7376?
  8. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  9. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  10. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend -- [New]
  11. Which college could I get after scoring 1793 in GPAT?
  12. Which college will I get after scoring GPAT entrance test of 7143? How much is the stipend?
  13. How can I get admission in any college for M.Pharm? I have scored 225 rank in GPAT
  14. Will I get stipend if secured 3230 rank in GPAT for the admission in AICTE approved college in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get admission in any college for M.Pharma after scoring 2842 rank?
  16. Will I get admission in GTU M.Pharm college after getting disqualified form GPAT exam?
  17. How can I get admission in top college after scoring 2195 rank in GPAT?
  18. Colleges where I can get admission after scoring 5290 in GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2015, 02:30 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Can I get admission in college after scoring 3000 in GPAT?

List of colleges

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Kolkata

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Hisar

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Guwahati

Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Pune

Guru Nanak Dev University
Amritsar

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Mumbai

Amrita School of Pharmacy
Kochi

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Kochi

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Bhilai

Central University of Punjab
Bathinda

GLA University
Mathura

All the best,,,,,,,,,,,,,
20th March 2021, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in college after scoring 3000 in GPAT?

I got 2860 AIR in gpat can I have a scope of getting seat in good clg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?