2nd May 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DAV if I get more than 80% in 12th HP board? Date of issue of prospectus?

dear sir, i am expecting above 80% in +2 from hp board .can i get admission in dav. what is the date of issuing prospectus.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  3. What is the date of issue of government college prospectus?
  4. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?
  6. How to get admission in B.Com?
  7. Chances for admission in DAV college for B.Sc course with 56% in 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in sec 10 DAV Chandigarh in BSc hons after scoring 70% marks in CBSE 12th board exam?
  9. Can I get admission in DAV college, Chandigarh after scoring 65% in CBSE board?
  10. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in MCM DAV College For Women with 76.4% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  14. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  16. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  17. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  18. Date of issue of GU forms? From where to get the prospectus of TDS courses? Cutoff marks and is there any entrance exam?
21st August 2011, 02:35 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in DAV if I get more than 80% in 12th HP board? Date of issue of prospectus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir, i am expecting above 80% in +2 from hp board .can i get admission in dav. what is the date of issuing prospectus.
Can I get admission in DAV if I get more than 80% in 12th HP board? Date of issue of prospectus?

Please specify the course in which you want to take admission so that i can help you .Now i am unable to help you this time due to lack of information provided from your side.

you can log on to www.davchd.com for more detail or provide us full details to get full help from our side.

With Regards
ravik1214
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?