30th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Com?

hi!
i karanbir want to know about the merit criteria for the admission in b.com in DAV chd.as i got 96% in 10th and hope i w'l get 80% in 12th but suppose i w'l 70% in 12th even then i w'l get admission in DAV chd.Pls let me know .here is my email [email protected].
thanks a lot.

1st May 2013, 03:59 PM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com?

Hello,
Details for your query are as follows
B.Com
The B.Com. (General and Honours) is a 3 years integrated degree course under the 10+2+3
system of education. Admission to the First Year of B. Com. (General) Degree course shall be open to a person who has passed one of the following examinations conducted by a recognised Board/ Council/ University.
a) +2 examination or B. Com. Part I (Old Scheme) of Panjab University with three of the following subjects securing at least 40% marks in aggregate.

Commerce (or theory of commerce, or foundation course in Commerce)
Accountancy (or Book Keeping & Accountancy)
Economics
Mathematics (or Statistics)
Business Organisation (or Business Management or Theory and Practice of Management)
Insurance (or General Insurance or Life Insurance)
Banking & Trade
Commercial Geography
Office Management and Secretarial Practice (or Office Organisation and Management)
Mercantile Law (or Company Law)
Auditing
Typewriting and Stenography/ Computers (for Typewriting)

b) +2 examination or B.A. I (Old Scheme) of the Panjab University with at least two of the subjects mentioned in (a) securing atleast 45% marks in aggregate.

c) +2 examination or B.A. I/ B. Sc I/ Pre-Engineering/ Pre-Medical examination of the Panjab University under the (Old Scheme) not covered in (b) securing atleast 50%marks.

d) Any other examination recognised by the university as equivalent to (a), (b) or (c) as given above with requisite percentage of marks given under each clause.

Provided that a candidate seeking admission to the first year of B. Com should have passed in the subject of English at the +2 examination and in cases where passing in English is not necessary according to the regulations of certain Boards/ Bodies/ Councils/ Universities in India, the admission of the candidate shall be provisional and will be confirmed only after he/she has cleared the subject of English as a deficient subject from the parent Board/ Body/ Council/ University in two consecutive chances subsequent to his/her admission.

B.Com II, III

A person who has passed B.Com I/II examination of Panjab University or an equivalent
examination is eligible to join 2nd/ 3rd year class of B.Com. (General or Honours) as the case may be
Every student is required to study the following subjects for the three years:

B.Com. I
i) English (Communication Skills)
ii) Commercial and Labour Law
iii) Financial Accounting
iv) Business Organisation and Management
v) Business Maths and Statistics
vi) Environmental Education
vii) Punjabi or History & Culture of Panjab

Note:

The students of B.Com I will study Introduction to Computer Science.

B.Com. II

i) Company Law & Auditing
ii) Corporate Accounting
iii) Cost Accounting
iv) Banking and Insurance
v) Business Economics
vi) Indirect Tax Laws

B.Com. III

i) Business Laws: Tax law & Practices
ii) Functional Management
iii) Management Accounting Business Finance
iv) Business Theory &Management
(a) Operations Research or
(b) Organisational Behaviour
v) Indian Economic Problems
vi) Entrepreneurship & Small Business management.
1st May 2013, 04:01 PM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Hello,
Details for your query are as follows
B.Com
The B.Com. (General and Honours) is a 3 years integrated degree course under the 10+2+3
system of education. Admission to the First Year of B. Com. (General) Degree course shall be open to a person who has passed one of the following examinations conducted by a recognised Board/ Council/ University.
a) +2 examination or B. Com. Part I (Old Scheme) of Panjab University with three of the following subjects securing at least 40% marks in aggregate.

Commerce (or theory of commerce, or foundation course in Commerce)
Accountancy (or Book Keeping & Accountancy)
Economics
Mathematics (or Statistics)
Business Organisation (or Business Management or Theory and Practice of Management)
Insurance (or General Insurance or Life Insurance)
Banking & Trade
Commercial Geography
Office Management and Secretarial Practice (or Office Organisation and Management)
Mercantile Law (or Company Law)
Auditing
Typewriting and Stenography/ Computers (for Typewriting)

b) +2 examination or B.A. I (Old Scheme) of the Panjab University with at least two of the subjects mentioned in (a) securing atleast 45% marks in aggregate.

c) +2 examination or B.A. I/ B. Sc I/ Pre-Engineering/ Pre-Medical examination of the Panjab University under the (Old Scheme) not covered in (b) securing atleast 50%marks.

d) Any other examination recognised by the university as equivalent to (a), (b) or (c) as given above with requisite percentage of marks given under each clause.

Provided that a candidate seeking admission to the first year of B. Com should have passed in the subject of English at the +2 examination and in cases where passing in English is not necessary according to the regulations of certain Boards/ Bodies/ Councils/ Universities in India, the admission of the candidate shall be provisional and will be confirmed only after he/she has cleared the subject of English as a deficient subject from the parent Board/ Body/ Council/ University in two consecutive chances subsequent to his/her admission.

B.Com II, III

A person who has passed B.Com I/II examination of Panjab University or an equivalent
examination is eligible to join 2nd/ 3rd year class of B.Com. (General or Honours) as the case may be
Every student is required to study the following subjects for the three years:

B.Com. I
i) English (Communication Skills)
ii) Commercial and Labour Law
iii) Financial Accounting
iv) Business Organisation and Management
v) Business Maths and Statistics
vi) Environmental Education
vii) Punjabi or History & Culture of Panjab

Note:

The students of B.Com I will study Introduction to Computer Science.

B.Com. II

i) Company Law & Auditing
ii) Corporate Accounting
iii) Cost Accounting
iv) Banking and Insurance
v) Business Economics
vi) Indirect Tax Laws

B.Com. III

i) Business Laws: Tax law & Practices
ii) Functional Management
iii) Management Accounting Business Finance
iv) Business Theory &Management
(a) Operations Research or
(b) Organisational Behaviour
v) Indian Economic Problems
vi) Entrepreneurship & Small Business management.
1st May 2013, 05:42 PM
bodasaidulugoud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!
i karanbir want to know about the merit criteria for the admission in b.com in DAV chd.as i got 96% in 10th and hope i w'l get 80% in 12th but suppose i w'l 70% in 12th even then i w'l get admission in DAV chd.Pls let me know .here is my email [email protected].
thanks a lot.

after complition of 12th you are chance to get seat on b.com noway days every
one will get seat on b.com
1st May 2013, 08:20 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!
thanks a lot.
HI!
After passing 12th with 80% marks you are eligible to take admission any top college in India.

TOP COMMERCE COLLEGE:-

Loyola College, Chennai

St Xavier's College, Kolkata

St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad

St Stephens College, Delhi

University Enclave, Delhi

St Xavier's College, Mumbai

Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai

Madras Christian College

Presidency College, Chennai

Presidency College, Kolkata

Fergusson College

Christ College, Bangalore

GOOD LUCK!
2nd May 2013, 04:16 PM
help21

Hai friend.......

After Passing 12th you can join in B.com.

If you get good percentage you will be get seat in top colleges..

Here am giving the Some top collegess:
-------------------------------------

Bhadruka college.

Loyola College.

St.ann's college.

Presidency college.

Madhras Christain college.

Aarora degree and pg college...

All the best...........
8th April 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 86%marks in 10 but i hope i get 65% in 12 nd i complete my 12 with non med bt i want to take admission in b.com in dav clg then what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?