25th May 2012, 09:19 AM
meghalaya

Can I get admission in Delhi for BBA after securing 45% from Meghalaya board?

i have got 45% from meghalaya board.can i will get admmision in delhi for b.b.a

Related Questions:
7th August 2012, 08:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi for BBA after securing 45% from Meghalaya board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghalaya View Post
i have got 45% from meghalaya board.can i will get admmision in delhi for b.b.a
The Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi - Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] program. Candiate who have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks are eligible to pursue the course. The duration of the program is three years. Admission is through Common Entrance Test [CET] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University [BVDU]. The BBA offered through the Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE].

Hierank Business School, Delhi too offers BBA program and considers candidates who have scored 45% aggregate in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized board.

For detail information one may refer to the official websites of the above mentioned Institutes or any other of concern.
8th May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi for BBA after securing 45% from Meghalaya board?

can i get a admission for BBA courses in delhi colleges? im score 45% from CBSE board
1st April 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi for bba ? After securing 45% marks from nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?