6th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Last date of application form JIPMER medical entrance test? How to apply and which are the exam centres?

my sis wanna appply for jipmer medical entrance test
i want to know about the last date of appicatn and also how to apply and even about the exam centers

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of JIPMER PG medical entrance application form?
  2. Details about JIPMER entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  3. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  4. List of JIPMER entrance test centers in Vijayawada? Can I get JIPMER medical entrance application at Vijayawada?
  5. Date of sale of JIPMER medical entrance exam?
  6. Where can I get the application form and notification of JIPMER medical entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  7. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form date? -- [New]
  9. Date of issue of application forms of JIPMER entrance exam/
  10. Date of sale of JIPMER forms? From where to buy the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of JIPMER entrance exam? Date of sale of application forms?
  12. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  13. When and from where I can get application form of MBBS in JIPMER?
  14. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form sale date
  15. How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?
  16. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  17. What is the eligibility for Ph.D admission in Management?
  18. Fee structure of all medical colleges in India including Amrita Institute of Medical Science? Date of sale of application form of AFMC and JIPMER?
10th April 2012, 08:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of application form JIPMER medical entrance test? How to apply and which are the exam centres?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my sis wanna appply for jipmer medical entrance test
i want to know about the last date of appicatn and also how to apply and even about the exam centers
The last date of submission of online application form for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is 27.04.2012.
The last date of submission of the print out of the application form is 01.05.2012.

The Print Out of the application form must be sent to:
Professor (Academic)
JIPMER
Dhanvantri Nagar PO
Puducherry-605 006

In order to apply for the entrance exam, Click Here

The Examination Centers will be at the following cities:
Bengaluru-Bhopal-Chandigarh-Chennai-Guwahati-Kolkata-Nagpur-New Delhi-Puducherry-Pune-Thiruvananthapuram-Vijayawada
25th April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of application form JIPMER medical entrance test? How to apply and which are the exam centres?

where can we download the application after registration?
25th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

where can we download the application form after the registration?
28th April 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

can we attach the BC certificate instead of OBC certificate due to the delay from higher authorities
2nd May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

pudhucherry jipmer mbbs application number 540589
22nd May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

if we were interested to write the entrance exam , can we get the online application today ?
20th March 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

last date for application form ..
when the entrance exam will be conducted ?
1st April 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the submittion date forapplication form of entrance exam for jipmer 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?