24th May 2011, 11:01 PM
rachna joshi

Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?

plz let me know when r going to open the diploma to degree admission? and can i get admission in goverment coleege by securing 62 %.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  2. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  3. How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000
  4. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  5. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?
  7. How can I get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 52.27% theory marks in last 2 semesters?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  9. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  10. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  11. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  12. Can I get admission in Hyderabad government college after securing 4000 rank
  13. Can I get admission in any government college of MP after securing 97 marks in MPPET exam?
  14. From when admission will start in 11th class of Chandigarh government schools?
  15. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  16. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Date of start of M.Com admission in colleges of Thane and Mulund?
28th August 2011, 10:37 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?

Two counsellings of Diploma to Degree are already done .Now the admission date varies from college to college, if you have the official phone number of your college contact then and they will inform you they dates .

The eligibility is 60% ,if you have 65% you are more than eligible.

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?