7th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?

I have passed my BPT from HNB GARHWAL UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR BY SECURING 74% IN FINAL YEAR & ABOVE 70% on aggregate, I wish to do my internship from some renowned hospital in Delhi. More over as I am not a domicile of Delhi as I have done my high school; & Senior secondary 12 exam from CBSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. Detailed information about Internship for BPT doctor?
  3. Can I go to australia for studies?
  4. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  5. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  6. After BPT is it possible to get a job? Is it necessary to do internship after BPT?
  7. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  8. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  9. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  10. Details about BPT 6 month internship course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do internship in Hospital and Diagnostic Centre? I have completed BPT
  12. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  13. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  14. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to join MPT after doing BPT with Internship?
  16. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  17. Eligibility required for a course in BPT?
  18. How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year
26th November 2015, 12:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?

You can apply for internship in following hospitals in Delhi

1. Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, Chandiwala Estate, Maa Anandmai Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, Phone: 011 49020292

2. Sant Nirankari Physiotherapy Hospital, 76 A, Gali No 3, Nirankari Colony, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi 110033, Phone: 011 27650347

3. Singh Physiotherapy Hospital, Palam Village Main Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110045
Phone: 099115 66802

4. Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital, C – 2B, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
Phone: 011 25552023
29th November 2015, 03:33 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my BPT from HNB GARHWAL UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR BY SECURING 74% IN FINAL YEAR & ABOVE 70% on aggregate, I wish to do my internship from some renowned hospital in Delhi. More over as I am not a domicile of Delhi as I have done my high school; & Senior secondary 12 exam from CBSE Board?

If you want to go for the internship then i will suggest you to visit the mentioned below website. As this is the website where 1000's of companies post their internship conducting details.

Also, it does not matter for the internship seekers whether you are the domicile of the particular state or not.
6th June 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to be a domicile of Delhi to do 6 months internship of Physiotherapy in renowned hospitals of Delhi?
As i am not a domicile of Delhi.
26th December 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I m final year student of bpt and I m Nepali so my query is that can I do my 6month internship in delhi or I should go back to nepal for my internship please kindly response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?