30th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%

after may i passed with 60%above its vocational diploma in building construction can i get direct second year civil enginnering

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Can I join direct 2nd year of B.Tech Civil? What is the syllabus?
  3. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  5. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  6. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  8. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  9. What is the cutoff of civil engineering direct 2nd year engineering?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  11. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  12. How much percentage is needed for direct 2nd year admission in Pune for Civil Engineering -- [New]
  13. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in YCCE Nagpur? I belong to NT-B caste
  14. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  15. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  18. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
16th March 2015, 09:43 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%

I don't believe it is possible in any of the government colleges who provide degree courses in engineering. To get admission in a government engineering college, you might have to appear in a national level or state level engineering entrance exam. Only after that, if you get a good score, you can get a good college but only to get admission in the first year of the course.

However, there might be some private colleges who do provide admission in the sophomore year to the diploma holders of a particular trade. You would have to do some research to find some colleges. Although it is possible that these colleges might not be in your locality or your state for that matter of fact.

I would rather advise that you try for a government college and get admission in the first year of the course and take it from there.
16th March 2015, 08:03 PM
Creator1991
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after may i passed with 60%above its vocational diploma in building construction can i get direct second year civil enginnering
Management quota is possible after completing diploma course but you have to pay donation to get admission. If it is not possible then definitely you have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination which is conducted by their respective universities. Lateral entry announcement will be released soon in their respective websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?