5th June 2013, 10:07 PM
jyotisangle

Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group

admission information -
can i get admission to engineering with a score of 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in TKM college or any other college after scoring 130 in engineering with A grade in Maths and Physics, B+ in Chemistry? What should be my rank?
  2. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE?
  3. How to become a pilot after scoring 65% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry
  4. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  5. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in engineering colleges after scoring 49.66% in PCM?
  7. Admission in Gulbarga PDA college after scoring less than 40%?
  8. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  9. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is easier between Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  11. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  12. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry -- [New]
  13. How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?
  14. What are the subject groups for 11th science?
  15. Should I choose chemical engineering if I am not good in chemistry but good in Maths and Physics?
  16. Is there any Army or Private college where I can get in B.Tech after scoring 46 in Maths, 50 in Physics and 60 in Chemistry? What should be the lowest rank in exams to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 80% in Chemistry, 92% in maths and 67% in Physics?
  18. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
11th July 2015, 05:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group

As you have secured a overall sum of 123 marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your senior secondary board examination which is just 41% aggregate in these subjects.

So, you are not eligible for pursuing engineering course from any recognized university as the minimum educational qualification for the same is a senior secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each subjects mentioned here from a recognized board of education.

Also to get admitted in top government colleges like IIT or NIT your board percentage is required to be much higher than 50% as for these examination you are required to be among the top 20% percentile students of your board of education on the basis of board examination results.

Yes with your percentage you can get admitted in your desired course from few deemed universities but these will not be a good option as the degree from these universities are not recognized everywhere and these colleges do not offer high placements also.

So if you are interested to pursue the same course then the best option will for you will be that that you must reappear in your board examinations once again with more determination so that you can secure good percentage in the boards as well as good ranks in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?