29th May 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry

.if i have got only 33marks in maths ,51marks in physics and 57marks in chemistry and i am in sc quta ,so can i get an NIT colege with mechenical branch

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  2. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  3. List of girls colleges along with details, for doing B.Sc(Chemistry)? I have 57% marks in 12th
  4. What should I do after failing in 12th? Is my career over? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?
  6. Can I get mechanical branch in NIT Jaipur after scoring 187 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  8. Which career and college is suitable for me according to my 12th marks?
  9. Can I get NIT college with chemical branch after scoring 111 marks in JEE mains with 93.2% marks
  10. How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?
  11. Can I get a seat in any NIT with Mechanical branch after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains
  12. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT after scoring 95 marks out of 150 in Mathematics?
  14. Which subject should I take in BSc after passing 12th?
  15. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  16. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Marks needed to join NIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  18. Can I get a good branch in NIT Warangal after scoring 239 marks in AIEEE?
29th May 2014, 08:57 AM
harishbabu1234

Default Re: Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry

hi friend, with the total of 141 you will not be able to get mech engg in the top nits if you are a general student or obc.if you are a student with a category of sc or st ,you can easily get mech engg in top nits like nit surathkal,nit calicut,nit allahababad etc.
for detailed info:visit the official website www.jeemains.nic.in and watch the opening and closing ranks.....thank you and all the best.
29th May 2014, 04:47 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.if i have got only 33marks in maths ,51marks in physics and 57marks in chemistry and i am in sc quta ,so can i get an NIT colege with mechenical branch
You need to get very good score in JEE if you want to get into NIT (with good percentage in qualifying exam as well). If you haven't score good in JEE (or haven't attempted that exam), then I would suggest you to try to get admission in a good university by clearing the entrance exam which some of them conduct for admission process. The options which you should consider are: Professional University, AMU, VIT, BITS ......etc.; as they provide good placements and education facilities.
Refer to their website for more details. regarding admission process.
30th May 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 35 marks in JEE main and 75% in ISC board and I belong to ST category ..Sir may I get a good government engineering college this year??plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?