16th June 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?

I have scored 75 marks in Maths & Stats, 51 marks in Physics & 68 marks in Chemistry in HSC. My AIEEE score was 76 marks and in MH CET 110 marks.

What are my chances of getting admission in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg in Mumbai ? I am a General Candidate.

Tejas Nair

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  2. Which course should i choose to make a career in Telecom sector?
  3. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  4. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  6. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Which subject should I take in BSc after passing 12th?
  8. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  11. How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC
  12. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group
  13. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  14. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths? -- [New]
  15. Will I get admission in Mumbai Engineering Colleges after scoring 234 in PCM and 144 in HSC in Maths in 10th? Do I need a domicile certificate?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?
27th November 2011, 06:51 PM
Smit R. Mistry

Default Re: Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?

See man today's world getting admission is not important but in good college is important. You are getting a good result in board i think there is 60% chances to get admission in good private college.
Best of luck.......
6th June 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?

i got 60% in hsc and 18 marks in jee and 59 marks in cet can i got admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai
14th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma course of electronics n telecommunication wat r the chances or wer shld i go after completing my diploma
5th December 2019, 04:51 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You have scored good marks in your 12 as well as your entrance exam
The eligibility to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra is
Candidate must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
You will definitely get admission in a good reputed private college in Mumbai but the chances of getting admission in government college is very less
You can still try to get admission in a government college ,but you will definitely get admission in a good reputed private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?