5th June 2011, 07:55 PM
R K SONI

Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE

Bhawesh bhaskar soni

aieee 2011 marks 28 air 589539 obc 187749 rajasthan r 48609 obc 18962

can i get admission in an engineering college in rajasthan ?

Branch - electrical, elecronics, mechenical, civil

names of colleges specially in jaipur and bikaner.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  2. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  4. Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?
  5. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  6. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand?
  7. Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE
  8. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  9. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE -- [New]
  10. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  11. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  13. Which is the best college in Rajasthan after scoring 98 in AIEEE and AIR of 112194
  14. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  15. Can I get government college in MP/UP/Chhatisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra for B.Tech after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Rajasthan state students can apply in Rajasthan engineering college through AIEEE?
  17. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
30th June 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE

can i get admission in an engineering collega in rajasthan? i have 65% in 12th and AIEEE score 31 with gen category?
2nd June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE

can i get admission in govt college of rajesthan? i am score 67 marks in jee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?