21st July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad through sports quota or SC or Womens quota? I've completed 12th std

I m completeing my 12th now after 12th i m thinking of pursuing in BBA/MBA coures. Can i get the adission in IIM AHMEDABAD throuh sports or (sc) miniority quotas. Is their any specific womnes quota in IIMS and what will be the cot offs then for such quotas

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  3. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  4. How can I get admission in BVS under Management quota? I've passed 12th std with PCB with 67% marks
  5. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  7. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
  8. How to get admission in Ordinary Quota in MBBS in AP
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  10. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  11. How to get admission in IIM Ahmedabad on the basis of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in PEC via sports quota if I am a state player? -- [New]
  13. Which are the different colleges in which I can get admission via sports quota?
  14. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  15. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  16. Is there any sports quota in Indian Administrative Services? What is the criteria to apply under Sports quota?
  17. Am I eligible for sports quota counseling after scoring 63k rank in EAMCET
  18. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
22nd May 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad through sports quota or SC or Womens quota? I've completed 12th std

if the 10th marks are less than 80%. So i am not eligible to apply for IIM ?
20th September 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad through sports quota or SC or Womens quota? I've completed 12th std

i m in 12th std this year and after 12 i want to join IIM ahmedabad. i want to know that from where i will ger the form?
what percentage i have to get for this?
if my 10th percentage is less than 80% than i m applicable for this or not?
12th February 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam

My percentage in X is 89%, in XII is 84%, B.Tech is >90%, CAT is 95.37 percentile. Can I expect a call from IIM-A or any other IIM.
Thanks
12th February 2013, 04:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m completeing my 12th now after 12th i m thinking of pursuing in BBA/MBA coures. Can i get the adission in IIM AHMEDABAD throuh sports or (sc) miniority quotas. Is their any specific womnes quota in IIMS and what will be the cot offs then for such quotas
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing 12th you are not eligible for I.I.M.

I.I.M offer M.B.A course but not B.B.A.

For admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the entrance exam C.A.T

ELIGIBILITY FOR M.B.A:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from any stream.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> there is no age limit in C.A.T exam.

TOP COLLEGE IN C.A.T EXAM:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
21st May 2013, 12:57 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

After 12th, you will have to complete your graduation from some UGC recognised institute or college. You should have atleast 50% marks in your graduation.

I am sorry that there in no sports of women quota in IIMs.

So only you are left with SC quota. SC quota is 15% of the batch size.
however, you will have pay as much as general candidate. ( varies for IIM to IIM)
There is no concession to SC/ST/OBC candidates with regards to fees.

All the best
21st May 2013, 06:59 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

hi!
There is no sports quota for taking admission in Indian Institute of management.

After passing 12th you are not eligible for Indian Institute of management, Ahmadabad.

If you want you can take admission after passing Graduation course with minimum 50% marks.

COMMON ADMISSION TEST

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.A.T:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized University with minimum 50% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% mark is require.

> There is no age limit.

> Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to http://www.catiim.in/

ALL THE BEST!
14th August 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

does there is any reservation for the sports quota in the indian institutue of management?
26th July 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 i want to be an mba from iimc so what is the procedure and percentage required at every stage?
28th November 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

you will not get admission in IIM Ahmedabad because your admission spelling is wrong improve your self.
14th January 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

even if we are a national level player we would not get a seat with the support of the rank??
14th January 2015, 11:25 PM
AkilV

Is there no way to get the seat in IIM with the help of sports(national level)
what are the quotas in IIM
14th January 2015, 11:39 PM
AkilV

Question Re: How may I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad through sports quota or SC or Womens quota? I've completed 12th std

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you will not get admission in IIM Ahmedabad because your admission spelling is wrong improve your self.
if i am a national level player in sports, can i get some kind of higher possibility for a seat in IIM
24th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

If someone has 55% in 12th and 65% in graduation.What is his possibility to get admission in IIMA?
24th August 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

if one has done graduation and doing job, say for 3-4 yrs now, can he also be eligible to get admission in iim through cat and whatever procedures to undergo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?