27th January 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIMC with 52% in 10th and 55% in 12th?

Hi Sir, I have secured only 52% in 10th and 55% in 12th standard. I want to get admission in IIMC but I am not sure that with these percentages I can get admission. Please let me know about this asap.

30th June 2023, 08:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIMC with 52% in 10th and 55% in 12th?

Admission in IIM is not solely on the basis of aggregate in std 10th and std 12th board examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in CAT examination as well as have performed well in other extra curricular activities.

So, you need not worry about low aggregate in the board examination but have to give your best to perform well in the board examination.
30th June 2023, 11:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIMC with 52% in 10th and 55% in 12th?

You will get admission in IIM Calcutta after qualifying in CAT. The examination is conducted every year. The required educational qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Aggregate in std 10th and std 12th have some weightage but not the sole criteria to get the admission.

So, prepare for the examination, if interested in pursuing from IIM Calcutta.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?