6th August 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Jammu University for B.Ed after securing 44.4% in graduation

I have secured 44.4% in graduation so can i get admmison in jammu university for b.ed

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  2. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  3. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  4. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University from distance? I have scored 47% in M.A
  7. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG?
  9. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  10. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University -- [New]
  11. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  12. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  13. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after scoring 44% in B.Com and 65% in PGDM?
  15. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  16. Is the B.Ed course offered by Jammu university considered valid for government jobs?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?
  18. Can I get admission in PhD or M.Phil in any university in India after completing PG in English from Jammu university?
6th February 2014, 10:31 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Jammu University for B.Ed after securing 44.4% in graduation

First of all, you need to have Masters level education in relevant subject of research for B.Ed. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for graduates who have pursued other streams. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview for getting admitted to the program Post admission in the program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of clear the examinations too. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?