11th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission in IIPM Chandigarh?

i want to do mba from iipm chandigarh but i score 86 marks in cat and 486 marks in mat exam so please help me in that...?

10th May 2012, 04:29 PM
tash1991

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in IIPM Chandigarh?

Hello sir,

i will provide some of information about IIPM chandigarh admission procedure.

IIPM CHANDIGARH CAMPUS, ADMISSIONS & FEE STRUCTURE
CONTACT @ 9339344436
IIPM provides BBA and MBA degree course.
IIPM guarantees 100% placement opportunities.
The course starts in the month of May every year... So those who wants to take admission in IIPM, has to register themselves latest by end of January.
For admission to any of the 18 campus of IIPM - contact : @ 09339344436
To get a FREE copy of your Prospectus and Application Form SMS your Following DETAILS to 093393444436
Name : _______________
Father's Name __________
Date of Birth : ___________
Mobile Number :_________
Email : _________________
We will call you back
14th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the fees structure of mba?
6th February 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

just give money to them and they will come to ur house for admission and u will be treated as son in law of iipm till u deposit fee..after that u r nothing and after two years u will regret as u hv already lost so much money and time for nothing..fake college fake degree..it is a coaching institute for personality development nothing else
6th February 2014, 10:28 AM
nishudalal

just visit iipm or call them and they will come to ur house for ur admission..will treat u like son in law until u hv paid all fee..and after that u will be tortured financialy for two years and after 2 years u will regret that u hv wasted ur fathers plenty of money and ur 2 years..it is just like a personality devlp. Coaching centre..fake degree..fake college..everything is fraud from faculty to college..just prepare for good entrance or go for a private college..but iipm never
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?