24th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

can i get admission in kendriya vidhyalaya sulur for my daughter under single girl child scholarship scheme for 9th standard?
is there any such schools in tirupur?

19th September 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

can i get admission in kendriya vidyalaiya for 4th standard
31st July 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is single girl child if possible to admission in vii th std for the academic year 2016/2017 in kvs sulur Coimbatore. What are the documents we submit. Pl reply as soon as possible.
14th September 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I Am Private company employee and my wife is KSRTC employee which comes under SATE GOVT i wanted to get the admission for my daughter in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA can any one help me how can it possible.
23rd March 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I am student of class 8th and i want to get admission in kendriya vidalalaya in class 9th
So i request to you please send sample paper of last
Year entrance exam of class 9th

My gmail id
[email protected]
28th March 2018, 06:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Kendriya vidyalayayou need to meet few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

- The candidate should complete the previous years education with a fair percentage.
- The age limit for class I should be between 5 - 7 years, for class II it will be between 6 - 8 years and same for the other classes.
- There is 2 years age relaxation for Physically handicapped persons.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for admission through online by visiting the official website.

For more information visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?