21st June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya if failed in 3 subjects?

sir, i am failed in three subject in class 12th cbse. whether i may got admission to class 12th during current year. as kendriya vidyalaya has issued tc to me. please clarify.

26th March 2015, 10:02 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya if failed in 3 subjects?

Since you failed in CBSE, you need to clear it first, then only can you move further. Since you have got TC, you have to apply in some other school. If you apply in this session you have to take up the application forms within next two months. As it is, still the 12th examinations are going on, so it will take time for the 12th class admission form to be available. When you get the admission form, affix your passport size recent photograph on it and attach the photocopy of class 11 marks sheet with it. The school will review all applications and upload the candidates name within a few days on their notice board.
31st March 2015, 10:33 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya if failed in 3 subjects?

No you can not got admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya as you are failed in three subjects in your secondary class.
For getting admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, first of all you have to re-appear in all the three subjects in which you are declared as failed.

So my suggestion to you is that you should have to prepare yourself to score good marks in all the three subjects. After that you can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?