10th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

i am reading in class 9 and i want admission in indian military academy tell me the procedure of admission and about the forms

12th August 2012, 04:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am reading in class 9 and i want admission in indian military academy tell me the procedure of admission and about the forms
Hey friend,

To get admission is IMA(Indian Military Academy) is possible as you need to write the entrance exam for it and the entrance exam which you need to write is CDS Exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year for candidates to join in defence forces as it is a defence service exam.This exam is held twice as CDS I and CDS II.

The forces which you can get in by this exam are:

-> Indian Military Academy

-> Indian Navy

-> Indian Air Force

-> Officer Training Academy

Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

As for procedure is have mentioned it before itself as you need to write the entrance exam and as you have mentioned that you are studying 9th standards,it is too early for you to join in IMA as you can write this exam only when you have completed your graduation so that you can join in this force.

So,there is long way still there for you to join in IMA,as you finish your studies and then apply for joining.

ALL THE BEST
12th August 2012, 05:17 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY is one of the wing of CDS(Combined Defence Service), in order to get admission to IMA, you need to apply, appear and crack the CDS entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II.

Regarding eligibility for IMA of CDS, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As you are studying in 9th standard, in order to get admission to IMA, you have to first complete Graduation Degree in any stream and apply for CDS entrance exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th August 2012, 10:06 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY is one of the wing of CDS(Combined Defence Service), in order to get admission to IMA, you need to apply, appear and crack the CDS entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II.

Regarding eligibility for IMA of CDS, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As you are studying in 9th standard, in order to get admission to IMA, you have to first complete Graduation Degree in any stream and apply for CDS entrance exam.
BAST OF LUCK
8th October 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

hello there i want to know about the admission procedure in Rastriya Military schools(RMS) india 2012-13 and respective dates...
15th October 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

i am nirmala,
final year B.e (electrical) student with 55%agree .
s tat possible to get in for indian military academy ????????????
if so whats the procedure?????
3rd November 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

can a female join the army and will it be prestigious for a female
6th November 2012, 03:29 PM

Question Re: How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

I completed class 12 and i want admission in indian military academy tell me the procedure of admission and about the forms.

Thanks & Regards

SHAHRUKH JAMAN
9th November 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any contact number to know about the information of how to take admission in IMA???????????
10th November 2012, 12:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see young people willing to join Indian Army. But you are too young to join IMA if you are in 9th class.

IMA is Indian Military Academy situated in Dehradun in the state of Uttarakhand.

If you want to get into IMA then you should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is also decided and you age must be between 19 to 23 years to join IMA for training.

Those who Graduate at NDA , Khadakvasla are also trained at IMA. So NDA is also a way to join IMA if you want to join defence after 10+2.

If you are technical graduate means Graduation in engineering or physics or maths then you can apply for CDS exam to join IMA.

CDS exam is conducted for all the three armed forces of the country so you can join according to your interests and qualifcation.

There will be an objective type paper which you have to pass with good marks in order to get a call for SSB interview.

SSB interview will be of 5 days duration and you will face some Group Tests, Psychological tests and interview.

Merit will be prepared on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB .

The vacancies will be filled in order of the merit provided you are declared fit by the Medical Board.

If you pass all the tests then you will undergo 1 year training at IMA, Dehradun.
31st December 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class 10th and i want to join IMA after class 10th..is it possible
16th April 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir lm 2 pass how can join i
27th April 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I AM 17 1/2 YEARS OLD . I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTERMEDIATE WITH 67 % . HOW CAN I JOIN IN MILITARY
12th May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,im studyng engg degree and complete ma course only at age 25..do i hav any scope to join the army..im a ncc 'c' certificte holder too
13th May 2013, 02:51 PM
Anuj prihar

Question Re: How to get admission in Indian Military Academy? Procedure for admission? I am studying in 9th class

Sir,i studying bca 2 year,and i am join ima ,so please give to me conact number
28th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had passed my higher class with 70% how can I join military......its my dream..n plz tell how I can over come to this dream.....and my age is 18
12th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing 12 non medical stream hw cn i get addmission in IMA nd i m frm punjab nd where i get d forms of CDS
27th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 9th class passed boy with 76% i have goin ima so plez your contect no. plez
26th July 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am presently persuning my civil engineering degree and i m in 3rd year.i m from nepal. could u suggest me the way for joining the defence ?
1st December 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can a girl related to medical field join ima after doing 12
16th December 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2552880]my son studying in 9th std., kv iit campus, chennai. he want to join in army officer. tell me the procedure.
23rd December 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

my name is yaseen i am from andra pradesh i compieted 10th stander at this year of march 2014 now i want to join in indian army,but i am alredy married, i have 20years old may i qualifi for
indian military academy plese give a better suggestion it is my life aim & goal plese sir
22nd March 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir
just this year i give the exam of class x and i want to come in I.M.A who can i join............... when tha new section will start plz give me some idea

shubham dimri
29th June 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
i am 11years and 9 months now and i just missed the rimc exam will i be eligible for the next years exam?

naman gupta
5th August 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir....
I am 11years & 4months I want to take admission for std. 6
next academic year. Is there entrance test for admin.?

Arnav Kapse
12th October 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 7th iwant to join military school want can i do
thanking you
yours faithfully
Tanaya kulkarni
28th January 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a HM student completing last year how can i join IMA from Mumbai?
9th February 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir
I'm joint to military academy9th only passed.
im very during .sir pleazz joint indian army.7276734653.
29th August 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am 27 years of age. I got 65% in SSC but I did not passed 12 exam. Currently I am working with some MNC as Sr Executive - Information Technology.
Will I get any chance for me to join IMA?

Name : Ankush Murari Wakkar
29th August 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am 27 years of age. I got 65% in SSC in year 2003 but unfortunately I failed in HSC. Now I am working with some MNC as Senior Executive - Information Technology.
Will I get any chance to join IMA?

Name : Ankush Murari Wakkar
17th October 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hello ....respected sir,
myself. raja gogoi i am from assam and i don't know about the( ima) admission when its held and i want admission in indian military academy tell me the procedure how would i go forward.......... please give some details so i join the military force kindly request
Thanks
my qualification:. h.s.s.l.c passed and diploma in computer application and I have done iti
9th February 2016, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Indian Military school ? I am studying in class 6th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?