19th June 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Law college if I am a Law graduate?

Can I get admission in Law college as I am graduate from BBI management course with first class.

when is the admissions starting from? and when should I apply for the form?

16th March 2016, 12:20 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Law college if I am a Law graduate?

Being a bachelor degree holder you are eligible for admission in National law Universities for your LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative law and by completing this course one steps towards becoming a advocate. Basically there are two types of law courses which are as discussed below :-

LLB Course of three years for one having completed their graduation degree course with any subject from a recognized university.

LLB course of five years for one having completed his/her higher secondary degree course or any equivalent degree course.

So being a graduate you are eligible for these courses and for pursuing either of this course from national universities of India you will have to clear Common law Admission Test ( CLAT ). Also for appearing in the same examination your aggregate in the above mentioned degree course must be above 45% ( relaxation upto 5% provided to SC/ST and PH candidates ) along with your age must lie under 20 years ( relaxation of two years are applicable for SC/ST and PH candidates as per the government norms).

The Application for CLAT 2016 has started from 1st January and will last on 31st March and the examination is be held on 8th May.

For more details about the same examination you can log on the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?