29th March 2011, 02:51 PM
NISSHTHA

How to get admission in law college?

Well! The admission is as tough as in medicine but the solution is as easy as in arts. For corporate law, you need to opt for commerce in class 11 because it requires reasoning and data. For criminal law, diploma in criminology and penology is the best option. For civil law, you just need to opt humanities with the following subjects:
Political science, public ad, history and english. Along the school studies, coaching for common law admission test is extremely necessary. You need to be sharp and quick in legal reasoning and aptitude as well as mental maths. The top law colleges in india are:
N.l.s.i.u - bangalore
n.a.l.s.a.r - hyderabad
w.b.n.u.j.s - west bengal
faculty of law - new delhi
n.u.a.l.s - cochin
c.n.l.u - patna

7th March 2012, 03:12 PM
kaveribiswas

Default Re: How to get admission in law college?

For law you have to qualify national level test i.e. CLAT or LSAT or you could contact college of your choice to study law.

Good Luck........
26th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th and i've taken medical as my subject but i want to pursue law as my profession. advise!
26th March 2012, 04:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISSHTHA View Post
Well! The admission is as tough as in medicine but the solution is as easy as in arts. For corporate law, you need to opt for commerce in class 11 because it requires reasoning and data. For criminal law, diploma in criminology and penology is the best option. For civil law, you just need to opt humanities with the following subjects:
Political science, public ad, history and english. Along the school studies, coaching for common law admission test is extremely necessary. You need to be sharp and quick in legal reasoning and aptitude as well as mental maths. The top law colleges in india are:
N.l.s.i.u - bangalore
n.a.l.s.a.r - hyderabad
w.b.n.u.j.s - west bengal
faculty of law - new delhi
n.u.a.l.s - cochin
c.n.l.u - patna

HI!
Fpr admission in top Law college you have to qualify the C.L.A.T exam.

C.L.A.T is Common Law Admission Test.

C.L.A.T exam is conducted by N.L.U, Jhodpur and other govt law university of India.

C.L.AT is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with any stream with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> Must be above 17 year and below 20 year. For ST/SC 17-22 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

For more detail click below:-
http://clat.ac.in/

GOOD LUCK!
15th May 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12 in arts stream with maths ,economics ,political science subjects....i just want to kno to crack the clat ,is it necessary to take coaching classes or not....please advice...its really vry important for me
5th June 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

HI THE IS PARAM FORM WARANGAL WILL JOIN FOR LLB LAW COURSE FOR 3 YEAR LAW PURPOSE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR THE COURSE AND FEE DETAILS FOR LAW

THANKS
PARAM
2nd June 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

can a current 12th std student write clat exam ? if yes , can i get the importanat dates to write the exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?