12th January 2011, 10:46 AM
Khan Hussain

Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?

Hi,

I would like to know career after doing LLB. I want you to help me with the names of Books I should refer to for LLB.

Thanks,

Hussain Khan

9th June 2011, 04:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?

Hello friend,
Being a law graduate, you can practice as a lawyer and can even join multinational companies. Due to the rapid growth of multinational companies, the demand of law graduates have increased. An experienced law graduate gets the opportunity to work as a legal consultant in government departments as well as in private companies. Candidates interested in education and research area usually go for LLM, a post graduate degree in law.
LLB opens up lots of options in almost every field. After gaining enough experience, you will be eligible for posts like solicitor, attorney general, public defender and district attorney.Apart from this, a law graduate can even join the defense services.
You may also specialize in any of the following area for a better career:
Civil Law
Criminal Law
Corporate Law
Property Law
Income Tax Law
International Law
Family Law
Labour Law
Constitutional Law
Patent Law etc.
10th June 2011, 09:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After completing LLB, you can practice as an Advocate or as a Solicitor. An advocate first begins his career as a junior assistant to an experienced advocate. After gaining sufficient practice, he will enter actively in court. A solicitor is one who offers legal advice to clients from various sectors including business. You can decide how to start your career. Reference books for LLB includes The Law Machine, Public law( Clarendon Law S), Learning Legal Rules: A Student’s Guide to Legal Method and Reasoning etc.
23rd June 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

cn 1 specialize in corporate law after doin BA.LLB??
4th August 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

LLB books name bata da.
11th August 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

why the restriction has been imposed by the bar council for pursuing LLB through correspondence or distance learning?
14th August 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me some good books to crack CLAT...

THANKS
12th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th sem llb........ i wan to study psychology and crminology... i wan to know abt courses available in this regard n its scope/job opportunities after doin this course havin llb degree..... i m not interestd in practice.... pls guide
5th January 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m llb final yer student,i want to kanow tht in which line girls get good cerrior,and i also want to know net-set exam after LLB??
plez tell early.
11th October 2012, 07:20 PM
manas.career

After completing LLB, you can practice as an Advocate or as a Solicitor. An advocate first begins his career as a junior assistant to an experienced advocate. After gaining sufficient practice, he will enter actively in court. A solicitor is one who offers legal advice to clients from various sectors including business. You can decide how to start your career. Reference books for LLB includes The Law Machine, Public law( Clarendon Law S), Learning Legal Rules: A Student’s Guide to Legal Method and Reasoning etc.
11th October 2012, 07:21 PM
manas.career

27th March 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am 37 year old i practising in ll.b. But I want job in my career plz tell me about job.
27th March 2013, 03:18 PM
jewelsk

Hello friend,
Being a law graduate, you can practice as a lawyer and can even join multinational companies. Due to the rapid growth of multinational companies, the demand of law graduates have increased. An experienced law graduate gets the opportunity to work as a legal consultant in government departments as well as in private companies. Candidates interested in education and research area usually go for LLM, a post graduate degree in law.
LLB opens up lots of options in almost every field. After gaining enough experience, you will be eligible for posts like solicitor, attorney general, public defender and district attorney.Apart from this, a law graduate can even join the defense services.
You may also specialize in any of the following area for a better career:
Civil Law
Criminal Law
Corporate Law
Property Law
Income Tax Law
International Law
Family Law
Labour Law
Constitutional Law
Patent Law etc.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/career-available-after-doing-llb-books-referred-71137.html#ixzz2OjCwTGdH
27th March 2013, 04:58 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

27th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After completing LLB you will be eligible to apply for job as lawyer and many other jobs are available where you can apply and have a better future.

The books to be referred depend on the university from which you are pursuing the course.

It would be better if you had mentioned the educational details.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?