7th February 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?

I am a student of class 12 from science stream and interested to study law after 12....but i dont know .how to take admission in law college ?how much score is required in 12 for law?and what courses i have to do after 12 for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in government law college in WB by HS result?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  4. How to take admission for Law course after completion of 10+2 in Science stream?
  5. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  7. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  8. How to study for LLB course through distance learning?
  9. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  10. How to get admission in Law college in Kolkata for 5 years degree Law course after passing 12th with 40%?
  11. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  12. How to get admission in law college?
  13. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  14. How to take admission in BA.LLB in Punjab University? Am I eligible for admission in Law? I have completed 12th with 70% in science stream
  15. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in Law after passing commerce 20 years back? Which college is suitable for me?
  17. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  18. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
11th February 2014, 12:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 12 from science stream and interested to study law after 12....but i dont know .how to take admission in law college ?how much score is required in 12 for law?and what courses i have to do after 12 for it?
If you're Interested to Make in Law Field after completing 12th Standard then, You have t apply for Integrated LLB course. The duration of the course is for three years with 10 Semester.

12th Standard or Equivalent Course with 50% percentage of marks is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this Course and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course.

The Admission for this is based on Entrance Examination Conducted by the Institution (or) Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance Examination which is conducted by fourteen National Law Institutes

So, You have to apply for Integrated LLB course after completing 12th standard to make your career in law field.

Best Integrated LLB Colleges in India:-
  • Some of the other Law entrance exams are as follows:
  • Delhi University Law Entrance Test
  • Gujarat National Law University Entrance Exam
  • Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Entrance Exam
  • Government of Kerala Law Entrance Exam
  • National Law University Orissa Admission Test.
  • For information refer to the official website of the University of concern.
  • NOTE-LLB Programs are regulated by Bar Council of India.
12th February 2014, 06:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

To get admission in Law after completion of your 12th class you can follow the below eligibility requirements.So once you meet the basic eligibility criteria then you can ofcourse go for this courses after 12th class.

As you are with the only 12th qualification,you need to go for the INTEGRATED LAW course.Which is of the duration of 5 years for this course.For this you need to write an Entrance exam which is called as CLAT.CLAT means COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST. This exam is an all India Level examination,which is conducted by the fourteen National Law Institutes.This exam is basically conducted for giving admission for the eligible candidates in to the L.L.B undergraduate course.

For this exam to be eligible,you must have passed minimum of 12th class.As you have completed 12th class you no need to worry at all.The minimum percentage you must have attained is just 50% of marks.If it is the case of reserved candidates then only 45% of marks are needed.So that you can complete your B.A degree along with the LLB Course.Generally after 12th you are going for B.A.LLB course.In this LLB course lasts for the 3 years and so B.A is of only two years.Where as if you for the LLB Course after your Graduation it may takes very long duration.So Graduation is generally of 3 years and LLB is of 3 years,if normally it takes total of 6 years.But if you go for the Integrated course you can cover up the 1 year in your life time career.
27th May 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is their any carrier prospective after doing law from upes dehradun
29th July 2016, 01:19 PM
aparnatiwari221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are many colleges in India that provide law courses. It depends on what type of course you prefer. You can choose either 3 years Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or 5 year Integrated undergraduate Program. Below is the eligibility and admission procedure for Integrated undergraduate program,

Eligibility - You are eligible to get admission for the integrated law study, if you have qualified 10+2 or higher secondary school examination in any stream from any government-recognized board with 45% marks.

Examinations - Many Law universities in India like
  • National Law School of India University, Bangalore,
  • Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad,
  • Symbiosis Law School, Noida,
  • National Law Institute University, Bhopal,
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
conduct their own entrance exams for law studies. For Example - Symbiosis Law School, Noida conducts SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test). For getting admission you need to qualify SET. For registration details, you can visit website.

Selection - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of entrance exam scores.

Fee Structure - Fee may vary with different institutes, you may visit college websites for fee details.
23rd November 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am studying in 12 th class in science field and I want to go for law after 12th? Can you plz tell me the process to take admission in law college?
23rd March 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have appeared in 12th class in super medical stream and I want to go for law from panjab university Chandigarh after 12th. whether I am eligible to appear in entrance exam 2017 which is to be held in May 2017 in panjab university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?