22nd May 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in LD Engineering College of Ahmedabad with 74 marks in JEE?

I have got 74 marks in jee and 85%in Gujarat board then am i able to get admission in l.d. engineering college of Ahmadabad? Can i get admission in ld engineering college of ahmedabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in chemical engineering in LD college of engineering Ahmedabad? I have scored 100 marks in JEE and 58% in Gujarat
  2. Required marks JEE to get admission in Indus Institute Ahmedabad?
  3. How to get admission in Ahmedabad government colleges?
  4. Can I get admission in LD engineering college in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  6. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  8. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  9. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT engineering college? I have scored 55 marks in JEE mains
  11. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  12. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission in Ramdeobaba college of engineering with 121 marks in JEE?
  14. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Last years cutoff marks for admission in MBBS in CJ medical college Ahmedabad?
  18. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
27th May 2015, 11:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in LD Engineering College of Ahmedabad with 74 marks in JEE?

No you are not eligible for l.d. engineering college of Ahmadabad and 12th Board exams doesn't matters at time of taking admission in engineering college , you must have to score good marks in JEE exam to get admitted in engineering college and 75 marks are not good score if you belongs to SC/St then there may be a few chances to get admission in the college
and no one can predict about the merit list so visit the college to known the merit list may be you get admission because merit list chnages every year and no one can predict about merit list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?