21st July 2013, 07:30 PM
nietu,jain

How to get admission in Ahmedabad government colleges?

How to get direct admission in ahmedabad government colleges?
I had given jee mains and secured 112 marks . My xii score is 74%.
I am not satisfied by the college given to me .
Please reply fst

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the government colleges of BBA and MSc IT in Ahmedabad?
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  3. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  5. Requirements for outside state students for admission in Ahmedabad for engineering ? Which entrance to answer to get in the engineering colleges?
  6. Top colleges in Ahmedabad? Fee structure to get admission? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  8. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?
  10. How can I get admission in Ahmedabad law college without CLAT?
  11. Colleges which takes their own entrance exam and gives admission in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar? -- [New]
  12. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  13. How many seats are available in MBBS(Gujarat) for General category candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?
  15. List of engineering collages in Ahmedabad? How may I get details for the same?
  16. What can I do for Architecture after 12th commerce? Is there a better future?
  17. How may I get admission in medical college in Mumbai? I'm studying in 11th Science
  18. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?