14th September 2013, 07:38 PM
kem8d

Can I get admission for M.E in Pune University without giving GATE

Can get admission to ME in pune university without giving GATE

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  2. Admission to Colleges under Pune University without GATE score?
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  4. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  5. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  6. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
  7. Will I get admission in IIT or NIT after passing GATE with 55% in CSE?
  8. Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?
  9. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  10. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  11. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  12. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune? I have scored 287 in GATE
  13. Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?
  14. Best colleges in Pune providing admission with AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  16. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune after scoring 320 in GATE? List of the good colleges for the same?
  17. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  18. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University? -- [New]
1st September 2016, 12:59 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.E in Pune University without giving GATE

No, you can not get admission in Pune without GATE exam score card.

Appear for GATE exam and secure a rank to get admission in M,tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?