14th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?

can i get admission to mca course in pune university now because i unable to give the university entrance test?

18th April 2012, 02:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission to mca course in pune university now because i unable to give the university entrance test?
Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes offering MCA programs affiliated to University of Pune:
  • Indira Institute of Management [IIM]
  • Institute of Business Management and Research [IBMR]
  • JSPM's Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering, Pune
  • Fergusson College, Pune

In order to be eligible for admission in the above mentioned Institutes, for the MCA program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved cadnidates]. One must have studied Mathematics in the +2 level of exam. Admission to these Institutes are based on entrance exam.
For detail information one may refer to the official websites of the mentioned Institutes.
22nd May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?

I am graduate form Arts with 52%. I want to take admission thru distance learning in MCA from Pune University. Can this possible?
21st June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in mca in regular course,but i have not given any entrance exam.please suggest any college in which i can take admission
26th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in MCA in regular course, but i have not given any entranse exam. please suggest any college in which i take admission
23rd September 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for State Eligibility Test after completing MCA through distance mode.
8th June 2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in mca in regular course,but i have not given any entrance exam.please suggest any college in which i can take admission
I am study at kolhapur university can i give addmision in pine university?
i am not given entrance test
30th May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i have studied bcs in srtm university nanded and given the entrance exam too.. please tell me how to apply for mca in pune university...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?