13th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?

hi myself mohini sharma i m from dhule recently giving exam for tybsc biotech from nmu university i want to do msc from govermment college from pune in biotech when is the entrance exam for admission

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  2. Date of entrance exam of M.A economics in Furgusson College of Pune?
  3. What's the date of exam and application form issuing date for Pune university?
  4. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  5. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  6. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  8. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  9. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed course being a student of B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  11. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  12. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  14. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Maharashtra?
  16. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  17. What is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering and government college in Pune or Aurangabad
  18. Where to get admission for B.A LLB after 10th?
12th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?

I'm a Bsc botany student from Pune university.can l will get admission in MSC biotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?