7th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?

Hi... i am student of diploma (I.T) in last sem(6th) from Gujarat technological university and in this june i'll be finishing my diploma studies . and i want to take admission in b.e in pune city. so how can i do take an admission from well known univesrty of pune...please make me response or please inform me that how can i do it ...? pls reply me as soon as possible sir....

Related Questions:
  1. What's the difference between getting a degree from a general university and a reputed university like Pune university?
  2. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  3. How to take admission in DSE in pune University after completing diploma?
  4. What is the duration for BSc?
  5. How to take admission in any college of Pune university after scoring 57% in diploma IT?
  6. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  7. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to do FE from reputed college?
  9. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  11. Can I get admission for distance B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Pune University after distance mechanical diploma in IGNOU university?
  12. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  13. How to get admission for direct 2nd year of degree in VIT Pune? I have scored 80% in diploma in Mechanical
  14. What is the qualification to do Ph.D in Physics?
  15. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.?
  16. How to take direct admission in Pune University?
  17. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
10th April 2015, 07:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?

For admission in degree course like B.E. or B.Tech after the completion of your Diploma course is however very much possible.

But, it is advisable for you to go for B.Tech, if you want to go for a degree course and not B.E., as B.Tech course is of much importance than B.E.

However, it does not mean that B.E. course is useless or of less relevance, you can definitely go for B.E. course, but for that you will have to appear for JELET entrance examination, which is quite famous for admission in of Diploma holders in B.tech or B.E. course.

Most of the Institutes conduct their own entrance examination and do not always rely on JELET marks, therefore you first need to contact the college in order to get a clear picture of the scenario.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?