3rd November 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics on the basis of Microbiology? Which college will be good for pursuing the course?

Hello sir, I am doing B.Sc in Microbiology. This is my last year , and I am interested in pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics. Can I get admission in M.Sc on the basis of B.Sc Microbiology? If yes which college will be good for pursuing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th November 2016, 08:34 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics on the basis of Microbiology? Which college will be good for pursuing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am doing B.Sc in Microbiology. This is my last year , and I am interested in pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics. Can I get admission in M.Sc on the basis of B.Sc Microbiology? If yes which college will be good for pursuing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for the M.sc course in Nutrition and dietetics.

M.sc is a 2 years course. For this course you have Indian citizenship. And following qualification required for M.sc in nutrition and dietetics.

Qualification required for M.sc nutrition and dietetics.

^ You should have a Bachelor degree from recognized university.
OR
^ You should have a Bachelor degree in Home science or Nutrition or Dietetics or Food science or Biology from recognized university.
OR
^ You should have bachelor degree in Clinical biochemistry or life science from recognized university.
OR
^ You should have a bachelor degree in BAMS ayurveda or PG Diploma in Dietetics from recognized university.

^ You should have minimum 50% marks required in you Bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible and can apply.
14th September 2018, 03:38 PM
iamAaliya

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics on the basis of Microbiology? Which college will be good for pursuing the course?

Yes you can take admission. There are many good colleges in India. I am going to enlist a few: The Women’s Christian College

School of Health Science, Kerala

Lovely Professional University , Punjab

D Y Patil University (DYPATIL), Navi Mumbai

University of Mysore

University of Madras

Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University

Mar Athanasious College for Advanced Studies

Central Food Technology Research Institute

Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University

Jadavpur University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?