15th August 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow

What is d procedure and pre requisites for persuing the course in nutrition and dietetics from I.T college lucknow city for the yeat 2014.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  3. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  4. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  5. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  6. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  7. How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?
  8. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education? -- [New]
  9. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  11. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  12. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  15. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  16. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  17. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  18. Is it possible to pursue a course of dietetics or nutrition after passing T.Y.BSc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?