24th June 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Tech after doing MSc CS from Makhanlal University

i have done m.sc(cs)from makhanlal university and take part in gate exam, can i got admission in mtech

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do? I have done BCA from Makhanlal university
  2. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  3. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  4. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Makhanlal University BCA 1st semester notes in Hindi?
  6. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  7. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  8. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  9. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  10. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  11. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
  12. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  13. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  16. Which are the top MSc computer science colleges? I have completed BCA from BU
  17. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
1st July 2016, 09:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech after doing MSc CS from Makhanlal University

>> Lakhanlal or Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University.

>> As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in M.Tech after doing MSc CS from Makhanlal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?