16th March 2013, 10:34 PM
chintadiramesh

How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?

Hi All,

I have done my B.tech in 2010(IT), i got job in 2012 so now i had 1 year IT experience and now i'm planning to do M.tech this year parallelly.
Could you please suggest me whether it is good or not.??????
And also give better option ?????????????

17th March 2013, 02:00 PM
single1

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?

Hai friend....
yes it is a good option to do mtech... you are doing job also so you can join mtech in distance education then you cam manage both study and job.
The best college give admission to GATE qualified candidates. So if you are GATE qualified then no need to give entrance.

If you are not GATE qualified then you have to apply for different universities entrance exam and if get a good rank then after counselling you will get your desired college.

So prepare for entrance exam if you want to get admission into good college.

Here some of the mtech colleges in distance:
Jadavar University
Minipal University
BITS Pilani
Institute of engineers with BIT mesra
Nagarjuna University

Good Luck

17th March 2013, 02:02 PM
single1

Hai friend....
yes it is a good option to do mtech... you are doing job also so you can join mtech in distance education then you cam manage both study and job.
The best college give admission to GATE qualified candidates. So if you are GATE qualified then no need to give entrance.

If you are not GATE qualified then you have to apply for different universities entrance exam and if get a good rank then after counselling you will get your desired college.

So prepare for entrance exam if you want to get admission into good college.

Here some of the mtech colleges in distance:
Jadavar University
Minipal University
BITS Pilani
Institute of engineers with BIT mesra
Nagarjuna University

Good Luck

27th June 2013, 07:15 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

For Doing M.Tech you have to first of all apply for GATE examination.

> GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering this exam is conducted for the candidate who are aspiring to join their Master Degree/ IIT's eligible for GATE exam.

> This exam is conducted by IIT-JEE Mumbai every year.

So, Prepare for GATE exam and crack it with good score and then you can join M.Tech Courses.

♦> Eligibility Conditions for Full-Time M.Tech :~

* A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.

OR

* A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
* A candidate for admission to full time course must have valid GATE score card. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

♦> Eligibility Conditions for Full-Time Sponsored M.Tech without scholarship :~

* A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.

OR

* A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.

* The candidates must have minimum one year’s full-time work experience in a registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and Research Institutions/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.Experience period will be counted after obtaining the degree only.

* Sponsored candidates will not be eligible to receive scholarship, even if they are admitted on the basis of GATE score.

* A letter from the employer must be furnished stating that the candidate is being sponsored to get admission. The employer should also indicate that the candidate will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the course.

♦> NOTE:

# Preference shall be given to those candidates who are GATE qualified.
# The number of Sponsored Candidates shall not exceed the 50% of fulltime seats.

♦> Eligibility Conditions for Part Time M.Tech :~

# A candidate must have passed B.E./ B.Tech. degree in Electronics &Communication / Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engg./Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized universities/Institutions.

# A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. ( India) Exam. With appropriate specializations/ Grad I.E.T.E (India), A.M.I.E.(London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B.E. by the University of Delhi.

# The candidates must have minimum one years’ full-time work experience in registered firm/ company/ industry educational and research institutions/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.The candidates will be required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers.

> NOTE:
* No scholarship shall be available for part-time M.Tech. programmes students.

> Bezzt of Luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?