8th June 2013, 02:07 PM
megha tulsyan

Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand

i have got 5060 cat rank in bihar and 1423 cat rank in jharkhand. can i get admission in mbbs or bds college in bihar and jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in state if secured 69 rank in Jharkhand AIPMT being a SC candidate?
  2. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  4. In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?
  5. Annual fees of private medical college of MBBS and BDS in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  6. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  7. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  8. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  10. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for MBBS course in Jharkhand with a rank of 320 in JCECE Exam?
  12. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  13. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  14. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  15. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  16. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  17. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  18. Can I get am MBBS seat in Jharkhand with rank 2510(general category)?
1st October 2016, 12:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the duration of this course is 5½ Years. B.D.S. or Bachelor of Dental Surgery is an undergraduate Dentistry course. The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is 4-5 years.

For MBBS or BDS course candidate must have passed 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required 12th class for MBBS or BDS course is 45%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand after scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?