4th April 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar

sir i belongs to bihar state and also i have passed matric and inter from bihar. can i apply for mbbs entrance in jcece jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  2. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  3. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  4. Possibility to get admission through JCECE for a candidate who belongs to Bihar?
  5. Are outside state students allowed for Bihar Entrance?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  7. Whether a citizen of Bihar can get admission in BIT, Sindri through JCECE? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  9. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
  10. List of all the entrance exams for MBBS course in India? I am living in Jharkhand
  11. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  12. How to secure a job in Jharkhand or Bihar state after passing MCA?
  13. Am I eligible for PMET exam? I belong to Bihar State
  14. Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?
  15. Which are the MBBS seats in medical college?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  17. How to become a Bihar police officer?
  18. Is there any reservation for Handicapped Persons in Staff Selection Commission Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2013, 05:36 PM

Smile Re: How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1991679]sir i belongs to bihar state and also i have passed matric and inter from bihar. can i apply for mbbs entrance in jcece jharkhand.and what is the process of filling of form
20th December 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar

date applay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?