25th December 2011, 12:14 AM
kishorsawant

Can I get admission in MCA or MCS after pursuing BCA in Indira College?

i am Kishor A.Sawant I live in pune . I am Pursuing Bca In Indira Collage .
My Knowledge skills/ Interested in technical Language .so i think get addmission Mca or mcs ....

31st January 2012, 01:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA or MCS after pursuing BCA in Indira College?

The minimum eligibility required for MCA is a graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution with an aggregate marks of 50%. As a BCA from Indira college if you have the required aggregate marks then you have to appear for the common entrance test like NIMCET, AIMCET or entrance test conducted by respective institution and clear it to get admission for the MCA course. Similarly you have to clear the entrance test for the MCS to get admission to pursue the MCS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?