12th March 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur for admission in Engineering and Medical?

What is the donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
Colleges like Nkp Salve, Dy Patil, Terna. Please tell more colleges if known.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. What is the cutoff of NT-B students for MBBS in all government college?
  3. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  4. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  5. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  6. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Which government degree college is suitable with MHT CET score of 92?
  8. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  12. Which college can I choose after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  13. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  16. How much amount to be paid to get admission in medical field in Pune?
  17. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  18. Which are the universities offering MS in Animation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?