16th February 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?

Hi
My gate rank is air 494 gate score is 695 in electrical
my percentile is 99.55 in gate
i belong to general category can i expect admission in any iits
please guide me.............

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 494 AIR in GATE-Electrical?
  2. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  3. Can I get PSU's or IIT's after scoring 4046 rank in GATE in Electrical Engineering?
  4. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  6. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
  7. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  8. Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category
  9. Can I get into IIT or IISc after scoring 98.6 percentile in GATE with an AIR of 221?
  10. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  11. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  13. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  14. Which NIT or IIT can I get after scoring 98.93 percentile, 1178 rank and 599 score in GATE electrical?
  15. How to calculate GATE percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the Criteria to get admission in iit's or nit's for m.tech?? What is the top course at IIT-Roorkee? What is the selection criteria for TCS?
  17. Courses and universities apart from M.Tech Biomedical from IIT, Mumbai after BDS and 91 percentile in GATE XL?
  18. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
31st August 2015, 10:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?

GATE exam is one of the toughest exam for engineering discipline.. And you secured Air under 500 in this exam.. So Firstly I congratulated you for this score..

**Since you have secured very nice score in this exam.. You can apply for some IIT too and you have a chance to get into IIT..
--IIT patna
--IIT BHU
--IIT Kanpur

**You can also apply for some other IIT too and also apply for CCMT counselling so that you can get some good NIT's such as NIT trichy, NIT warangal..

**Below are the attachments regarding the previous year cut off for different NIT's..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round1.pdf(137.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round2.pdf(137.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round3.pdf(137.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round4.pdf(136.3 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?