28th August 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Siddha Medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.5 cut off marks?

Am I eligible to get admission in Siddha Medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.5 cut off marks? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the criteria followed? What should be the next steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a merit seat in Siddha Medical college after scoring 178.50 cut off marks?
  2. What is the cutoff marks for Siddha Medical college? Can I get admission after 167.75 cutoff marks?
  3. How can I get government Siddha college at Chennai? my medical cut-off is 183.75
  4. Cut off marks df Siddha University for Medical?
  5. Will I get a seat in Siddha Government Medical College with 162.75 cut off marks in entrance exam?
  6. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college chennai
  7. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a seat in Government Siddha Medical College?
  9. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in medical college after scoring 190 cut-off?
  11. Will I get medical seat in any government medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.60 cuoff?
  12. Can I get Siddhartha government medical college after scoring 182.5 cutoff
  13. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  14. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  15. Will I get any medical college after scoring 166 marks in NEET exam?
  16. Can I get a seat in government siddha medical college in Chennai
  17. In which college will I get admission after scoring 80-100 marks in West Bengal JEE?
  18. Possibility to get admission in any Engineering college of Chennai with 185 cutoff marks in 12th?
30th August 2017, 04:22 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Siddha Medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.5 cut off marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Siddha Medical college after scoring 197.5 cut off marks. Your score is the eligibility criteria to get admission. Counselling will be conducted to choose the medical field according to the rank of candidates.

The nest step would be to fill the counselling form and decide the priorities for which medical field to choose. On counselling day, according to rank candidates opt for the vacant seats in different medical field. You have scored well, which would be beneficial.
30th August 2017, 01:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Siddha Medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.5 cut off marks?

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Siddha Medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.5 cut off marks.

=> The expected cut off marks is in between 195 to 200 in order to get admission in Siddha Medical college in Chennai.

For more information you have to contact at given below address.

Address: 6, Anna Arch Rd, NSK Nagar, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600106
Phone: 044 6628 1563
15th July 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

My neet score is 137 and I belong to sc category am I eligible to get a seat in siddha medical college Tamil nadu
Please guide me
7th June 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for siddha medicine in government siddha college, arumbakam, Chennai?? My 12th cut off mark is 164.5 and neet mark is 182
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?