31st March 2013, 12:26 AM
mukesh@100

Can I get admission in Thermal Engineeirng branch after scoring 6300 rank in GATE?

i got 6300 rank in gate.can i get admision in thermal engineering branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GATE Exam having secured a rank of 6300 in GATE Exam with Electrical stream?
  2. In which college can I get admission after scoring 17.67 marks with 272 GATE score and 33,000 rank?
  3. List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get M.Tech admission in any branch of JNTUH after scoring 4318 in GATE?
  5. How to join M.Tech after scoring 9915 in ECE branch -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in IIT Delhi after scoring 3942 rank from ECE branch?
  7. Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?
  8. Which college can I get for M.Tech after scoring 44.67?
  9. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 350 in GATE?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 210 in GATE?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech after scoring 239 in GATE and a rank of 27956 rank? I am from SC category and EEE branch
  12. Where can I get admission after scoring 4856 rank in GATE, 30 marks and 493 GATE score?
  13. Can I get a seat in GNE Ludhiana after scoring 6300 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I get admission in IIT after scoring 1535 rank in civil in GATE?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  16. Will I get any branch in IIT after scoring 1355 rank in GATE in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which branch will I get in Anna University after scoring 4602 rank in GATE? When does the counseling start?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 32.33 marks in GATE?
31st March 2013, 09:58 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thermal Engineeirng branch after scoring 6300 rank in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesh@100 View Post
i got 6300 rank in gate.can i get admision in thermal engineering branch?

Hello dear,

6300 rank in a GATE is good not not very Good.

If your from SC/ST reservation category you have well chances of getting THERMAL ENGINEERING IN NITs.

There are very few colleges offering thermal Engineering specialization in M Tech, so chances are very less.

Some of the Institutes you can try for is:

• Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Karagpur
  • Indian Institute of technology, Delhi
  • College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
  • Government College of Engineering, Salem
  • Government College of Engineering, Amravati
  • National Institute of technology, Teruchapalli
  • Anna university of technology, Madurai
  • Anna University of Technology, Tiruchapalli
  • Babha Institute of groups, Bhopal
  • All the NITs across India
YOU CAN FIND MANY OTHER IN GOOGLE which is near and best for you.

There is a less chance of getting a top institutes like IITs but still you can get Thermal Branch easily if any institute is ok for you.

You can surely get seat in pone among the above colleges mentioned.

All the best!!
31st March 2013, 06:26 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thermal Engineeirng branch after scoring 6300 rank in GATE?

Hi Guest,

The branch of engineering which you entered here is one of the rarest branches in India and in order to get a seat in the college the rank which you got is not that satisfactory.

Only few institutes offer this course and the competition is also good for the course.

You can get a low level college for admission if you want the same course.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?