5th April 2011, 10:48 PM
j@skaran

Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?

i have appeared in gate 2011 (mechanical)
my gate score is 702
rank 269
can anyone pls tell me that what r my chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi.... for DESIGN or THERMAL engg....??????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in Thermal engineering in any IIT after scoring 511 with 96.6%?
  2. What are the chances of getting a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 rank in IIT in General Category?
  3. Can I get admission in Thermal Engineeirng branch after scoring 6300 rank in GATE?
  4. What aer the chances to get a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 in IIT JEE in general category?
  5. Chances of getting IIT and NIT after scoring 4527 in GATE Mechanical with 95.9 percentile
  6. Will VIT call me for counseling after scoring 29000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chances for admission in IIT after GATE score 734 and rank 177?
  8. How should I get admission in IIT after scoring 1535 rank in civil in GATE?
  9. Available various subjects in M.Tech related to Physics after B.Tech in Mechanical? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  11. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  12. What are the chances of getting interview call after scoring 109 marks in ISRO electronics
  13. How to do PG after my B.E? I am studying B.E 3rd year in M.E Mechanical field
  14. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  15. Is it possible to do Thermal Engineering from IIT after doing B.E in Production Engineering?
  16. Can I get government Mahila government college, Ajmer after scoring 2600 rank in Gen Female and 702 in OBC?
  17. Which subject should I prefer for M.Tech Design, Thermal or Industrial?
  18. Which are the best mechanical M.Tech courses in India
1st May 2011, 12:48 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?

hi..
congratulations for getting an such an good rank and doing so well.
you are sure of getting an call for the interview from iit Delhi,
and also you may get admission also because you have got an very good rank in gate exam and the questions asked in the interview are very easy and you will be easily able to answer them ,
so there is no doubt for your selection,
and if you are having some reservation then you are selected for sure
2nd May 2011, 02:55 PM
j@skaran

Default Re: Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?

thanks maddusajj for ur reply....
one more thing... my college date sheet has come...and i am quite sure that my end semester exams are going to clash with the interview at iit delhi.
and as iit delhi people have not given the interview date uptil yet.. i am scared... is there anything that i can do about it..
7th March 2013, 09:00 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

congratulations on getting such a great rank in gate.....
as per your rank and gate score, you can get a call from any iit for interview/written test.
but there is even a better scope for you. you can apply for various psu's which are recruiting from gate. you can apply there and i am quite sure that you will certainly get a call from most of the psu's.
all the best and congratulations again
7th March 2013, 09:01 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

congratulations on getting such a great rank in gate.....
as per your rank and gate score, you can get a call from any iit for interview/written test.
but there is even a better scope for you. you can apply for various psu's which are recruiting from gate. you can apply there and i am quite sure that you will certainly get a call from most of the psu's.
all the best and congratulations again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?