18th August 2013, 05:48 PM
p.kadam

Can I get admitted in a good college in USA after failing first year of engineering in biotechnology

i have failed in my first year of engineering in biotechnology. can i get admitted to a good college in USA if i have good score in GRE and TOEFL? will i be able to get a scholarship if possible? pls let me know ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admitted in USA college for B.Tech after completing diploma in civil in India
  2. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  3. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  4. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the best biotechnology course?
  6. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  7. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force?
  8. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  9. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force having good physique?
  10. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  11. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  12. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  13. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech Biotech in USA?
  14. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  16. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  17. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  18. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?