9th April 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admitted in UPTU MBA college? My percentage in graduation is below 50%

My percentage in graduation belwo 50%.Can I admitade in uptu mba college

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for counseling in UPTU MBA after scoring 49.30% in graduation?
  2. Can I get a government MBA college as per my UPTU rank? -- [New]
  3. Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?
  4. Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?
  5. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  6. Will I get government college after scoring 1992 rank in MBA in SC category in UPTU? How much should be the rank of SC student to get admission in government college in UPTU?
  7. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  8. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. To pursue MBA do I need job experience? My graduation percentage is 62.99%
  10. How can I get admission in government college after scoring 912 in UPTU MBA?
  11. Is it possible to pursue MBA course after completing graduation with TU percentage of 40%
  12. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  13. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  14. Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?
  15. Which MBA college could I get in UPTU after scoring 12721?
  16. Possibilities for getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 3481(General), 886(OBC), 1084(GL) and 205(GLBC) rank in UPTU entrance in MBA? Top 10 private colleges for MBA through UPTU?
  17. Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?
  18. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
24th July 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admitted in UPTU MBA college? My percentage in graduation is below 50%

my graduation marks is 40% which college should i choose for admission in mba in uttar pradesh technical university
24th July 2015, 07:41 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admitted in UPTU MBA college? My percentage in graduation is below 50%

UPTU(Uttar Pradesh Technical University) Offers MBA course on the basis of UPSEE or CMAT entrance exam.If you belongs to general category ,then you are not eligible.If you belongs to reserved category & your percentage is above 45% ,then you are eligible.

UPSEE : Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam
- It is conducted by UPTU & 80% seat is filled on the basis of UPSEE score.

CMAT : Common Management Admission Test.
- It is conducted by AICTE & 20% seat is filled on the basis of CMAT score.

Eligibility of CMAT/UPSEE
- You must have bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university with minimum 50% for general category & 45% for reserved category.

How to Apply For UPSEE
- Go to website : www.upsee.nic.in
- Fill the Online Form
- Go to ' Payment' & Pay the Fees through Challan
- Upload Scanned Photograph ,Sign , Thumb Impression etc
- Print Confirmation Page
- Sent It to With Bank Challan

Top MBA College In UPTU
- JSS Academy Of Technical Education
- Institute of Co-Operative & Corporate Management
- Jaipura Institute Of Management
- United Institute Of Management , Naini
- Krishna Institute of Engineering &Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?