29th April 2013, 01:06 PM
sivasks.sks

Can I get any government college to join M.Tech/M.E?

i got 16.67 gate score in sc category.and i have a gate score card.can i get any govt colg to join m.tech/m.e for ece engineers

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MAC in government college? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure for class 11th students?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  10. Syllabus and previous year papers of CCS University, Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. Can I join government medical college? I have scored 195 medical cutoff
  14. How to join in any government medical college after scoring 195 cutoff for medicine?
  15. Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
  18. Any distance degree BSc colleges in Nellore in AP?
24th October 2015, 10:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government college to join M.Tech/M.E?

Sorry to inform you, you are not eligible to get any government college to join M.Tech/M.E after scoring 16.67.

So my suggestion to you is that you can try in private college for M.Tech/ ME admission.

The name of best college for you as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>
  1. A.C. Patil College of Engineering
  2. A.D. Patel Institute of Technology
  3. A.V.C. College Of Engineering
  4. Abdulkalam Institute of Technological Sciences
  5. ABES Engineering College
  6. Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering
  7. ABSS Institute of Technology
  8. Academy of Technology
  9. ACE Engineering College
  10. Acharya Institute of Technology
  11. Adam's Engineering College
  12. Adarsha College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?