19th July 2013, 04:36 PM
prerit26

Can I get any private hostel near VIT chennai campus

sir,
i got adm in vit chennai in btech eee
i was unable to attend class when it started and now after 20 days i am going to attend class. is it ok or am i going to face problem ?
and
can i get any private hostel near vit chennai campus ?

plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. How good is CSE at VIT Chennai campus?
  2. When will VIT Chennai Campus Start Functioning? Will there be bus service and hostel facility on the campus?
  3. Placement prospects at Chennai campus?
  4. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  5. When VIT Chennai Campus would be opening? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which all streams can I get with 24000 in VITEEE?
  7. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Chennai compared to vellore? Which stream can i get after scoring 10335 rank in VIT?
  8. How is VIT chennai campus? I have scored 1029 rank in VITMEE
  9. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  10. Rank to be obtained in VITEEE for Compute Science?
  11. What is placement status of VIT Chennai Campus? Is it good to join VIT Chennai ECE?
  12. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Vellore? Which streams can I get after scoring 100335 rank in VIT?
  13. Streams available after scoring 18290 in VITEEE? Which one to choose?
  14. Which are the courses offered by VIT at Vellore and Chennai Campus for M.Tech Electrical and Electronics?
  15. From where can I get application form of VITEEE? -- [New]
  16. Past year papers and sample papers of Manipal for B.Tech and BDS
  17. Can I get a seat in computer science in either Vellore or Chennai Campus after scoring 25000 rank in VIT entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd phase of counselling at Vellore or Chennai campus of VIT?
15th August 2018, 06:50 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any private hostel near VIT chennai campus

Nearest paying guest rooms from VIT Chennai campus is located near Kelambakkam.

Nearest bachelor flats from VIT Chennai campus is located near Keelakottayur Village, Park Avenue Kandigai and Uni Homes Kandigai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?