9th May 2013, 05:50 PM
shalabhh

Can I get Architectural engineering in Kattankulathu campus of SRM university?

my rank in srmeee 2013 is 14000
can i get architectural engineering in kattankulathur campus of srm university??

Related Questions:
  1. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  2. How can I get admission in IIT and NIT through GATE?
  3. Is SRM a good choice for M.E in Constrcution management or Structural engineering? On and off campus placement opportunities?
  4. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  5. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  6. Which branch and campus can I get in SRM after scoring 25253 rank?
  7. List of best 3 courses in B.Tech Engineering at SRM university?
  8. In which campus and in which branch will I get admission if secured 30,000 rank in SRMEEE? Whether OBC quota available in SRM? -- [New]
  9. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  11. Which campus of SRM can I expect after scoring 15574 rank?
  12. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  13. Admission to SRM Delhi campus after 118 marks in SRM exam?
  14. Which streams can I get in SRM university with 2900 rank? Which campus can I get into?
  15. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  16. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  17. How to get admission in SRM? I have scored 39000 rank
  18. How to take admission in SRM campus in Mechanical branch? My rank is 15107
28th May 2016, 12:01 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Architectural engineering in Kattankulathu campus of SRM university?

Admission in Kattankulathur campus of SRM university

--> The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.

--> No you are not eligible to get Architectural engineering in Kattankulathu campus of SRM university

CONTACT ADDRESS

SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Chennai
Tamil Nadu 603203
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?