21st June 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?

Hi ,
i got EEE branch is SRM ( main campus) , i have seen a lot of reviews online and a lot of "college rankings" where either SRM comes in the top 50 or its not there at all. Now what i'm trying to ask you guys is , if SRM is worth joining. , should i take this seat or should i look for another college? I am a little scared about my life and i'm planning to do a masters in economics or statistics later on abroad , so is it recognized enough? to me all private colleges are more or less about the same as they all charge a lot of fee and they all have about the same placements . So is it okay to join the college? has some one studied in it for their btech? can some one tell me the good and the bad ( i know the infrastructure is good , how are the people?)

Related Questions:
  1. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  2. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  3. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  4. Can i get admission for MBA outside Kerala or Abroad? I have done B.Tech graduation
  5. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  7. Where to take online test for TOEFL?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. Is SRM university degree equivalent to recognized university/institution?
  10. What should I opt for my PG either go for GPAT or move to abroad for MS? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course?
  11. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  12. How to go abroad after completing BBA ITM from SP university?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. Which one is beter for doing engineering between Manipal and SRM?
  15. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  16. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  17. Can I get admission in SRM university after scoring 40,000?
  18. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
5th July 2015, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?

If we take a look at the eligibility criteria for admission abroad then you can surely go ahead with SRM University for your Graduation. Admission abroad is mainly based on the performance in the GRE if you are going for post graduation or Ph.D programme.

Hence, all you need is a graduation degree from a UGC recognized University for getting admission in a post graduation abroad. Once you have a excellent score in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL then you can surely get admission in a reputed University without any doubt.
7th July 2015, 10:08 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?

SRM university is one of the Top colleges in which more then 500 best companies comes for the placement.So there is no issue on the college status.If you complete your graduation with your hard work and obtain good percentage of marks there you will get good jobs not only in India but abroad also.And you can further continue your master course in Abroad just after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?